As a business, we can offer you various cloud accounting packages to help you monitor your income and expenses and stay on top of your finances. Xero is an accounting online solution that will help you run your business smoothly giving you real-time financial data.
Businesses are moving away from existing desktop or manual recordkeeping to online cloud accounting software alternatives. Keeping digital records is now common practice and accepted by HMRC, particularly with the new Making Tax Digital now in force. As an HMRC recognised software provider, Xero makes it easy for you to submit VAT Returns through the year for MTD purposes.
How does it work?
Xero is an online accounting software whereby your data is stored in the cloud so you can access this from anywhere, at anytime, giving you hands on day to day financial management of your business. It will enable you to create your invoices swiftly and easily, and monitor your expenses with little data entry, making managing your business finances easier, giving you the confidence to ensure your records are accurate and up to date.
How do I start?
Once your account has been registered, you will receive your log in details so you can log in to the dashboard online and use the mobile phone app, which you will need to download from the app store
Set your period-end parameters within the software, such as accounting year-end and VAT quarter periods
Set up an additional user access so you can share data directly with us as your accountant
Set up your invoice template and upload your branding
Link to your bank to initiate automatic bank feeds
Set up your Chart of Accounts
The good news is that we can set this up and get you up and running in no time, so what are you waiting for? Get in touch to find out more.
Going Digital - What will Xero do?
Create invoices, estimates, and purchase orders all from a simple dashboard
Feed your bank entries into the software to minimise data entry
Automate certain bookkeeping functionality by setting rules and invoice formats
Send invoices directly from the software, so no more copy and pasting
Give you a real-time picture of your finances and allow you to run multi-financial reports
Enable customer payments to be made directly online by linking to a payment gateway
Give secure cloud storage
Export reports to CSV or PDF
What can we offer?
The set up and integration of a fully comprehensive bookkeeping solution for your business.
Training and guidance from a Xero Certified Advisor to give you the skills to fully utilise the software to its best.
Additional cloud accounting packages, including ReceiptBank.
Accounting and tax return support.
What are the advantages of going digital?
Digital accounting methods have significant advantages over the traditional ways of bookkeeping and here’s why Xero is a great solution for your business.
• See a clear picture of your current financial position, in real-time
• Have your bank feed your data directly into your accounts on a DAILY basis
• See profit summary, money owed and your business bank balance 24/7 on the go
• Stay on top of your expenses so you’re most likely to claim all of your tax relief
• Create and send online invoices on the go and get paid faster
• Integrate with payment processing gateways to ensure an easy payment solution
• Track your sales and purchases, debtors and creditors, and manage your suppliers
• Estimate your tax and VAT payments so you can prepare and plan accordingly
• Easy tax filing that matches HMRC requirements for MTD
• Track expenses so you can stay on top of cashflow and budget effectively
• Create estimates, purchase orders and manage your stock easily
• Discard your paperwork to save space, avoid printing and help the environment!
And spend less time doing your finances and more time running your business.