If you are a sole trader, we can offer you an app called 1tap receipts to monitor your income and expenses. This simplified online solution will help you capture your receipts and ensure you claim everything you can. You just use the mobile app on-the-go to import photos of your receipts so you don’t miss any expenses.
Businesses are moving away from existing desktop or manual recordkeeping to online cloud accounting software alternatives. Keeping digital records is now common practice and accepted by HMRC.
How does it work?
Once the app is downloaded and set up, you simply scan your invoices and receipts using the camera on your mobile phone app, which reads the detail for you, capturing the date, invoice amount and payee. It will also pre-determine what type of expense it is and categorise it accordingly.
it will make managing your business finances easier and give you the confidence to ensure your records are more accurate and up to date.
How do I start?
Once the software has been registered, you will receive your log in details so you can log in to the dashboard online and use the mobile phone app, which you will need to download from the app store
Set your year-end parameters within the software
Share the data directly with your accountant
You then just start scanning your receipts which will be sent to you for review via the app
The good news is that we can set this up and get you up and running in no time, so what are you waiting for? Get in touch to find out about our sole trader package.
Going Digital - What will 1tap do?
Capture receipts on the go using the camera on your mobile phone
Simplify expense categorisation to help minimise data entry
Automate bookkeeping functionality
Forward email invoices from your inbox
Give secure cloud storage
Export reports to CSV or PDF
What can we offer?
The set up and integration of a fully comprehensive 1tap solution for your business.
Training and guidance to give you the skills to fully utilise the software to its best
Additional cloud accounting packages
Accounting and tax return support
What are the advantages?
Digital accounting methods have significant advantages over the traditional ways of bookkeeping and 1tap is the perfect solution for a sole trader.
• See a clear picture of your current financial position, in real-time
• By making sure you scan and upload all your expenses on the go, you’re less likely to lose receipts and invoices
• Take a photo on your phone of a purchase invoice and have it posted automatically
• See your profit summary 24/7 from your phone
• By staying on top of your expenses you’re most likely to claim all of your tax relief
• Track your expenses to help you manage your cashflow and help you budget accordingly
• Plan for your tax bill by making 1tap part of your day to day recordkeeping to keep on top of things
• Discard your paperwork to save space and avoid printing to help the environment