As a business, we can offer you a cloud accounting package to help you monitor your income and expenses and stay on top of your finances. QuickBooks is a simplified online solution that will help you run your business smoothly giving you real-time financial data.
Businesses are moving away from existing desktop or manual recordkeeping to online cloud accounting software alternatives. Keeping digital records is now common practice and accepted by HMRC, particularly with the new Making Tax Digital rules upon us. As an HMRC recognised software provider, QuickBooks makes it easy for you to submit VAT Returns through the year for MTD purposes.
How does it work?
QuickBooks Online allows your accounting data to be stored in the cloud so you can access this from anywhere, anytime, giving you hands on day to day financial management. It will enable you to create your invoices swiftly and easily, and allow you to monitor your expenses, making managing your business finances easier, giving you the confidence to ensure your records are more accurate and up to date.
How do I start?
Once your account has been registered, you will receive your log in details so you can log in to the dashboard online and use the mobile phone app, which you will need to download from the app store
Set your period-end parameters within the software, such as accounting year-end and VAT quarter periods
Set up an additional user access so you can share data directly with us as your accountant
Set up your invoice template
Link to your bank to initiate automatic bank feeds
Set up your Chart of Accounts
The good news is that we can set this up and get you up and running in no time, so what are you waiting for? Get in touch to find out more.
Going Digital - What will QuickBooks do?
Create invoices, estimates, and purchase orders all from a simple dashboard
Feed your bank entries into the software to minimise data entry
Automate certain bookkeeping functionality by setting rules and invoice formats
Send invoices directly from the software, so no more copy and pasting
Give you a real-time picture of your finances and allow you to run multi-financial reports
Enable customer payments to be made directly online by linking to a payment gateway
Give secure cloud storage
Export reports to CSV or PDF
What can we offer?
The set up and integration of a fully comprehensive bookkeeping solution for your business at a reduced rate.
Training and guidance from a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor to give you the skills to fully utilise the software to its best.
Additional cloud accounting packages, including ReceiptBank.
Accounting and tax return support.
What are the advantages of going digital?
Digital accounting methods have significant advantages over the traditional ways of bookkeeping and here’s why QuickBooks is the perfect solution for your business.
• See a clear picture of your current financial position, in real-time
• Have your bank feed your data directly into your accounts on a DAILY basis
• See your profit summary, monies owed and your business bank balance 24/7 from your phone
• Stay on top of your expenses so you’re most likely to claim all of your tax relief
• Create and send invoices easily on the go and make sure you are paid on time
• Track your sales and purchases, debtors and creditors, and manage your suppliers
• Estimate your tax and quarterly VAT payments so you are prepared and can plan accordingly
• Easy tax filing that matches HMRC requirements for MTD
• Track your expenses to help you keep on top of your cashflow so you can budget effectively
• Create estimates, purchase orders and manage your stock easily
• Connect to other apps to integrate other systems and software
• Discard your paperwork to save space, avoid printing and help the environment!
And spend less time doing your finances and more time running your business.